Thursday, June 22, 2006

My favorite photo from Japan

OK, I know this is really sad, but this is my favorite picture from Japan so far. It makes me laugh until I cry every time I see it. I was all excited to try Mister Donut, so Pam-san was kind enough to be my photographer. Well the exact instant the camera flashed, this lady came flying out of the Mister Donut and tried to duck down. The look of fear on her face is so priceless. She is trying with every ounce of her being to get out of the shot, but it is too late. Ahhhh, good times. Good times.

(If you have a fast connection, I believe it is worth the time to see the picture in its larger version.)

Seriously, though, it does illustrate how hard the Japanese try to be polite. They are wonderful that way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in the computer lab here at summer school this morning reading your blog. Unfortunately, I forgot that I was on the computer linked to the smartboard. Trust me, this photo is even funnier when it's smartboard-sized. It cracked me and about 23 kids up.
Deb

6/22/2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home