Saturday, June 24, 2006

Homestay

My homestay has been great so far. It:s bedtime here and they had a full day planned for me. It started with lunch... salad and spaghetti followed by a cherry pie... very comforting and sweet of them! Then we drove into Tokyo to visit the Meiji temple. We had a dinner reservation at an awesome restaraunt... I got to try so many new things and there was only one that I didn:t like (tofu). Then we went down to the Tokyo Bay area, which was beautiful! I:m having a very good time. The only drawback is that I forgot to take my camera when we went out! They took some pictures with their camera phone though and will send them to me. OK, I:ll check in again tomorrow night when I get back to the hotel. Then Monday it:s off to the ryokan!

2 Comments:

Blogger 1UP RPG said...

Start thinking about what you want your first meal back in Jackson to be! :)

6/24/2006 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm not going to think about how sad I will be to leave or how happy I will be to get home, because I might get emotional about both!" -- as a former JFMF'er who has been following your page...leaving is so incredibly emotional. How can you possibly explain what you have been through -- you can't. Mabye that's why I have been following your page...Enjoy the ryokan experience - it is really the last time you have with your group and is very special. Thanks for shraring your experience.

6/24/2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home